Scripting syntax: all expressions or declarations?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Aug 23 21:08:06 UTC 2006

On 23-Aug-06, at 1:30 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> tim
>
> you cannot think that people want to write in chunk format.
Well, duh, of course not. I think people want to write in decent
browsers with proper tool support. Then press a button to save the
script. I'm pretty sure I didn't imply expecting writers to have
anything to do with chunk format or indeed any particular form.

tim
Useful random insult:- His page was intentionally left blank.