Scripting syntax: all expressions or declarations?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Thu Aug 24 12:01:12 UTC 2006

Markus Gaelli a écrit :

> On Aug 23, 2006, at 8:32 PM, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>
>> Markus Gaelli a écrit :
>>> -- ...cetero censeo that the current Squeak VM's should be relicensed
>>> to APSL2.
>>
>> Is it not already done ;-)
>>
> Hi,
>
> uups? Would be quite happy for any pointers to that. :-)

I was dreaming awaken ;-) (is it correct English?)

But then, the right question is as always who are the copyright owner. I
suspect they are fewer than in the Squeak.image. It is at least a good
start :)
The foundation silent is however very loud again on that hot topic.
Marcus (not Markus, right!) can you send us a few bits of enlightenment?

Hilaire