2D and 3D Function Graphing?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 25 22:24:17 UTC 2006

Rich Warren puso en su mail :

> The old MathMorphs is actually where I found the Function Plotter
> (which I think may just be 2d, not sure about that). Where can I find
> the 3.9 port? I didn't see anything on SqueakMap, and the project in
> SqueakSource seemed empty (though I didn't actually try connecting to
> the repository).
>
> -Rich-

Milan should put the last on SqueakSource, some missunderstanding.

Tomorrow I put all .morphs converted to 3.9 in :
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/MathMorphs what Serge created

And
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/MathMorphs_Revival_Project.

I suppose is 2d package, my interest is not math , is about
also in 3.9.
Most of original code works in 3.9 with some adaptation, I check and
actualize info.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).