RV: 2D and 3D Function Graphing?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 26 10:58:10 UTC 2006

Rich Warren puso en su mail :

> The old MathMorphs is actually where I found the Function Plotter
> (which I think may just be 2d, not sure about that). Where can I find
> the 3.9 port? I didn't see anything on SqueakMap, and the project in
> SqueakSource seemed empty (though I didn't actually try connecting to
> the repository).
>
> -Rich-

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/5855/MorphicWrappers.cs.gz

Here you got the last what lets XYPlotter example1  asMorph openInWorld
working.
Some is still buggy in Squeak 3.9b 7054, I fix as soon as could.

Also I put two "intelligent" morphs converted from old code what could load
in 3.9 without load the rest of MorphicWrappers or another code

ModularIntegers.morph.gz
LinearAlgebraI.morph.gz

Enjoy.

Edgar