Drawing lines in Balloon3D?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Mon Aug 28 07:50:09 UTC 2006

Am 28.08.2006 um 03:26 schrieb Rich Warren:

> Does anyone know how to draw lines in Balloon3D? I want to add
> simple, straight lines to a surface graph (based on the surface
> graph tutorial).

It's not supported by the plugin. There are hooks for polylines in
the API though, I once implemented those using Balloon2D (meaning
they could not be hidden behind a 3D mesh). Very long time ago, not
sure if I can find it - it was more a hack than anything else.

Your best bet would be to just construct a tube mesh connecting the
nodes.

- Bert -