What does it take to buy in to Squeak (was RE: Stef's departure from the SqueakFoundation board)

Giovanni Giorgi daitangio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:50:28 UTC 2006

I have little time but I am a Software Architect.
So if you (=the community/board directors)  like I can draw some
guidelines for the SqueakCore project.
For instance we can draw together some basic rules for API
deprecation, unit testing and so on.
Drop me an email  :-)
My 4 cents (yes I am a bit more  rich :)

[...]

--
Software Architect
http://www.objectsroot.com/