Help scripting MC

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:03:45 UTC 2006

2006/8/28, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>:
> Hi
>
> I would like to
>         reset all the repository associated to packages

The following should wipe all repositories:

MCWorkingCopy allManagers do: [ :each |
each repositoryGroup: (MCRepositoryGroup new) ]

MCRepositoryGroup default in: [ :default |
	default repositories copy do: [ :each |
		default  removeRepository: each ] ]

>         and also set the repository to point to the right place

How do you know the right place for a package?

> I tried the following for example to add a repository to the flash
> package
> But it does not work (I closed the MC browser.....)
>
> (MCWorkingCopy allManagers select: [:each | each package name =
> 'Flash'])
>                 addRepository: (MCHttpRepository new location:  'http://
> source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon')
>
> Does anybody know the right invocation.

The following seems to get the job done for me:

(MCWorkingCopy allManagers select: [:each | each package name =
'Flash']) repositoryGroup addRepository: (MCHttpRepository location: 'http://
source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon' user: '' password: '')

Philippe