[ANN] Squeak 3.9 gamma 7055

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Aug 29 19:25:26 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

I'm checking the changes from the kernel image and I see that some
methods (ClassDescription>>addSelectorSilently:withMethod:,
ClassDescription>>applyChangesOfNewTraitCompositionReplacing:,
TraitDescription>>applyChangesOfNewTraitCompositionReplacing:,
TraitDescription>>removeSelector:,
TraitDescription>>addSelectorSilently:withMethod:) have decompiled
sources.

BTW, I may start with description of kernel image overrides. Is Mantis
the right place for that?

Cheers,
-- Pavel