Thoughts from an outsider

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:29:43 UTC 2006

Thanks Benjamin, I was starting to get worried. :)

But the case of seaside is a great example.  The guys doing that are pretty
busy
writing code and contributing to the community.  If they don't want to stop
and
write some doc I can understand, but how do other communities handle this?
Can we give the documentation task to someone else?  It wont be as efficient
as if the original developer wrote it, but it would get done at least.

This could be something new users (like myself even) could do to help the
community, learn the systems better and contribute before they are ready
to start releasing code.