TinLizzie and Sophie updates?

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu Aug 31 15:42:54 UTC 2006

Brad Fuller wrote:

> Every once in a while I visit the Future of the Book site to see if
> there is any update on Sophie. Is there a better place to find out about
> progress?

We've started setting up a project site, but along with getting Sophie
ready for the world it's "not quite there yet"(TM)...

The main page (only a place holder there for now) is
http://sophieproject.org/

The developer site is
http://dev.sophieproject.org/

Not much there yet, the downloads are completely unsupported at this
time. We will move the bug reporting and mailing list to this site next
week and then open them up for subscriptions.

Michael