[ANN] SqueakMap Package Loader new release

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Dec 1 06:19:10 UTC 2006

Release 1.13 (consider the previous as 1.10) is out which fixes
backwards compatibility with older Squeaks, at least back to 3.6,
incorporates an alternative UI, and presents in the "open..." menu
some shorter entries:

SqueakMap Catalog -> the package loader
SqueakMap Categories -> the alternative UI

The alternative UI is based on Bijan Parsia's older "Categorical SM
Package Loader" which has been available on SqueakMap since 2002 and
has been broken for some time. I have left a relevant note on that
package's description.

Known Issues:
- The ToolBuilder-based package loader still has the bug that the
search pane does not update the package list selection.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com