[0.987*OT] The Problem With Programming

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:00:09 UTC 2006

He is right about the education.  Wtf is Java doing being used as the
example of OO?  No wonder so many people think OO sucks.  And look at one of
the later articles on LTU:  Even one of the more prestigious colleges seems
to have replaced scheme with python in at least one of their classes.

He is dead wrong on the language though.  C++ is really complicated by
trying to be compatible with a language that isn't nearly as relevant
anymore.