Traits in use (was Re: Re: Squeak and Namespaces)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Dec 2 08:23:15 UTC 2006

Hi avi

People could not test traits before the implementation was not
totally good. Now we have it, there is a first browser
that can help, but if nobody build systems with them we will not
know. I did not want to refactor squeak to use traits
so that people do not complain that we are ....

After the conclusions that we can draw are at the level of our
experimentations.
So I would love to see traits used (successfully or not). Adrian has
a cs that allow you to flatten your code so
the risk is quite low.

Stef