[ANN] stable package universe for 3.9

Jakub Kozisek jakub.kozisek at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 13:11:37 UTC 2006

Hi Lex,

yesterday I installed Mondrian-lr.33.mcz (together with
Annoucements-lr.5.mcz) from http://mc.lukas-renggli.ch and it is working.

I haven't played with it very much, but unit tests passed and system
complexity + class inheritance worked for all classes I put there.

There is even 34 version available, but Lukas suggest not to load it,
because most of it is broken due to some yummy changes.

Jakub