Where is WeeklySqueak?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Dec 3 15:27:33 UTC 2006

> -----Original Message-----
> From: J J
> Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 3:14 AM
>
> Now where is weekly smalltalk?

Hi J J,

The short answer to your question is there wasn't enough posted lately to
make a summary for weeklySqueak.wordpress.com necessary.

The long answer is everyone has been really busy.  (Ok so it's interesting
that my long answer is shorter then my short answer)

An even longer answer goes like this.  I was posting some small summary
articles.  I had a few comments that the longer more informational posts
were better and that we should try for more content.  So I launched some
more ambitious projects.  Well the longer articles are taking a very large
amount of my time and they take weeks instead of an hour to turn around.  I
have two articles that are still waiting for responses and I expect they
will be at least a few more weeks before they are ready.  There is going to
be a lot of editing and back and forth discussions before they can be
posted.

So I think I over shot my goal of more content and need to find something
closer to the center, but I don't have the time to it right now.

Thanks for your concern.

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Member