Funding (was Re: The website points ... How come?)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Dec 8 07:55:59 UTC 2006

Hi tim

Sorry that I exit my reserve,
But donate the foundation for doing what?
I left the foundation mainly because we were not spending the money
we got and people could not
see the use of their donations. So what jerome is mentioning makes
sense. People could donate much more
money if they would see it serves making squeak better and its
infrastructure. (ok for the moment the servers are paid) but
much more could be done. So the foundation could be a funnel for
funds raising. For, for example, building tools
to help the harvesting process: a build and test server and all kind
of other things.

Stef