macintosh squeak creator code.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Dec 12 22:59:44 UTC 2006

John Maloney asked me the other day if 'FAST' had been registered as
the creator code for Squeak with Apple, well good
question, we both looked at each other and said "Didn't you do
that?"  Alas neither of us can remember...

Some checking with Apple discloses FAST is used, of course they won't
say by who...

So does anyone have an old email, from the list or otherwise which
discloses if we did this minor
piece of record keeping? Although I've email back to 1996-7 on squeak
issues I'm not sure over the years if
I managed to loose some upon the way from converting from os/2 to
outlook to netscape to eudora to mail etc...

===