Squeak on Nintendo DS

Alexandre Jasmin alex at R4p70r.net
Thu Dec 14 17:41:06 UTC 2006

I ported the VM to the DS a few month ago.

I only spent a weekend on it, so it's not working very well but I can
make it a bit more usuable if you need to use it.

You need to use a third party flash card to run anything that's not
certified by Nintendo and since the DS have only 4MiB of ram on the DS
don't expect to use your regular image.

I wasn't able to implement the save function because the file system
driver for my flash card doesn't support writing yet but I guess it's
doable.