[Fwd: [Webteam] spammers who are operating a drug page within one of your sites!]

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Sun Dec 17 22:49:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know how to contact the admins gatech servers? See the email
below. I don't know the story, but I would think that gatech would at
least like to check this out. The sender below is stating that an entity
is using the gatech servers to serve up spam.

Could you pass this message along to the powers that be?

brad