Start with a short user story. ( e.g. kbd focus) (from refactoring morphic thread)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 19 01:15:33 UTC 2006

On 18-Dec-06, at 3:22 PM, Bill Schwab wrote:

> I never understand this.  To get initial focus you clicked that
> window,
> so why move the mouse away?
In my experience you don't have to - not deliberately anyway. Unless
you are one of the worrying psychopaths that somehow manages to have
a completely clean desk there is always something that will knock a
mouse and move the pointer inadvertently. Even the mouse tail can be
stiff enough or twisted and cause it to inch away.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Quo signo nata es? = What's your sign?