SUnit improvements easystart

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 06:12:22 UTC 2006

> To obtain an updates SUnit and SUnit GUI with the latest Installer
> Execute:
>
> Installer fixBug: 5639.

I have added menu items for marking tests. So far marks  (fail), (error)
(expected) (long) are supported.

Marks are added to the test method's category and so provides a means to
feedback your test results to your browsing tools, which is quite useful.

Marks can be easily removed.

Now I am looking to automatically assess (and hence provide the option
of  marking) whether a test has used any internet/socket/external
resources. Can anyone suggest a means to achieve this non-obtrusively?

Keith