Design Principles Behind Smalltalk, Revisited

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Dec 27 02:43:44 UTC 2006

I've looked at lua a little, but I really like Smalltalk syntax. :-)
It seems there are several prototype based systems (including IO the
language) but they all seem to start out thinking Smalltalk (or Self)
keyword syntax is a problem, whereas for me I see it as a solution.

All the best. You might find our free software, especially the PlantStudio
program, of interest for homeschooling for your kids. :-) That's the
biggest thing I want to port to a dynamic language like Squeak or Python
(from Delphi).

--Paul Fernhout