Proposal for unify different pictures dictionary

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 5 10:19:08 UTC 2006

Yoshiki Ohshima puso en su mail :

>   On the other hand, I might say that it is beyond what a proof of
> concept system like Nebraska should provide.
>
>   Just my 0.02 cents,
>
> -- Yoshiki
Yoshiki:

I wish you could elaborate some more about this.
I discovering the top of iceberg only and think what Nebraska deserve full
attention.
So, I wait someone wish take it.
If no person claim this nice orphan by end of February, I like adopt it.
And beg you and all people using it begin to fill a "Nebraska wish list ".

Thanks !!

Edgar