Any Squeaker/Smalltalker in Dublin?

Alexandre Bergel Alexandre.Bergel at cs.tcd.ie
Sun Feb 5 12:42:45 UTC 2006

Thanks for this sweet description. Unfortunately, I haven't found the
time to visit much. I have been quite busy in looking for a flat.

I do not Manchester, therefore I have to visit it. I need a bit of
time to settle here, then I will travel around in ireland and uk...

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel