newbie question about Squeak source code

Seung H. Choi schoi21c at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:19:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get source cod for squeak to poke around and see if I
can do anything interesting. I downloaded Squeak*.sources file from
www.squeak.org, which is just a huge text file that I can't decipher.
Then I wandered around a bit more, and found out that much of the code
can be generated automatically from Squeak itself. Could anyone tell
me how to do this? (Apparently this is not easy to find on the web)
Also, if you have a link to a source tar file, I would appreciate it,
but I still want to see automatic generation of the code.

Thanks.

-Seung