How to create a SqueakSource image?

Wilkes Joiner wilkesjoiner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:50:32 UTC 2006

Here is what I loaded into a clean 3.8-6665 image:

from SqueakMap
  DynamicBindings (1.2)
  KomServices (1.1.2)
  KomHttpServer (7.0.3)

>From squeaksource
  Seaside2 (Seaside2-pmm.88)
  Mewa (Mewa-bf.15)
  TinyWiki (TinyWiki-lr.10)
  SqueakSource (SqueakSource-pmm.176)

Then from SSRepository class>>initialize
I evaluated
	" Current _ self defaultRepository.
	  Storage _ self defaultStorage. "

	" -- save the current repository -- "
	" self storage saveRepository: self current. "

Then from a workspace I ran:
SSRepository startUp

When I go to localhost:8888, I get a new session, i.e.
http://localhost:8888/@kRuVNkmOoZEIEHTB/YYNBrWQh, but never a
response.  I've opened up the process browser and see a bunch of
process that appear to be in some sort of recursive loop.

I'm guess that this is some more set up I need to do before I launch,
but I'm not sure what it is. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wilkes