squeaksource and map1.squeakfoundation.org not responding ?

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Tue Feb 7 18:58:32 UTC 2006

Hi !

I've got an error now when trying to release a new package :

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /sm/packagebyname/SmallWiki-stable/newrelease?version=9&note=First%20squeakmap%20release%20of%20SmallWiki-stable&downloadURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.squeaksource.com%2Fsmallwiki1%2FSmallwiki-stable-sam.9.mcz

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

    * Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
    * Missing hostname
    * Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
    * Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Samir