3.8 squeakmap?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 8 22:15:39 UTC 2006

stéphane ducasse puso en su mail :

> hi
>
> I asked some students to load some package in 3.8 and they told me
> that they
> have problems with
> "can't find EOCD position"
>
> I told them to remove the sm folder and restart but this is not
> solving the problem.
>
> How can we solve that? Because this is working on 3.9 and (not with
> 3.8).
>
> Stef
I have SM working on 3.8.
Don't trash all sm directory. Only the .sqz

map.2704.sgz is the loaded just now with 626 packages.
I putting on my ftp ( 816 kb)
ftp://elpelotero@200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero

I on one more hour, say if this works.
I sending my old trick, useful when you have the package, but no Internet
conection

SMLoader newWhitoutNet and then copy from cache for install things from your
own disk

Cheers.

Edgar