Asking newcomers to make SUnit tests

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 9 08:41:43 UTC 2006

No problem :)
Nicolas told me that he read the complete compiler of Smalltalk/V
so ...

But seriously having tests is really excellent to talk about a problem.
No english interpretation just facts. :)

Tim I wrote a tutorial to explain how to write tests and rick fixed
my english :)

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Programmez/OnTheWeb/SUnitEnglish2.pdf
I also have videos (for zapping generation)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/Videos/SqueakOriginalMov/
Stef