Genie package for Squeaksource

Douglas Rollwitz colorow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 22:11:17 UTC 2006

Hilaire;

I would be interested in contributing.  My goals for
genie would be:

1. Have it available on the current image.
2. Adapt it to Tweak.
3. Have it integrated with the multilingual Squeak,
complete with Asian languages character recognition.

I am learning Mandarin Chinese, and it would be fun to
write Chinese in Squeak using a pen and genie.  I
think it would also be a great addition to have
Squeak/Tweak more widely adopted, if we can make it
easy to use Asian characters in Squeak.

This is a lot of work, and I do not have the time to
do it all myself. But if others, especially Asian
Squeakers, would like to form a project I would join
in.

Doug