Proposing candidates for the election

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Feb 13 08:02:44 UTC 2006

Hi fellas!

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Hilaire Fernandes puso en su mail :
> > * Diego Gomez Deck
> > * Yoshiki Ohshima
> For what matters, I second this motion and said loudly what I wish both on
> board if the two masters wish be in.
>
> Edgar

Yoshiki can post himself but I just wanted to mention that we contacted
Yoshiki back in september checking if he was interested in joining the
Coordinators (as we were called at the time). The short answer is that
he had his plate very full but appreciated being contacted. :)

There were several reasons for trying to get Yoshiki on board, one was
to try to get the asian Squeak community more "in contact" with
squeak-dev.

regards, Göran