Proposing candidates for the election

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 13 10:48:53 UTC 2006

A meta remark:

the goals of the squeakfoundation board is not to do per se things in
squeak but to act
as an enabler so that other people have a better life to do things in
Squeak.

	So ideas and actions how to promote squeak
	- make sure that people are willing to do things in Squeak
	- improve communication between groups,
	- structure the community,
	- enabling actions and changes.
	- book writing support