Proposing candidates for the election

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 13 11:51:55 UTC 2006

  Hello,

  After some discussion with members of a few communities and groups,
here I would like to announce that I stand for the board member.

  Yes, I had things on my plate... But how much they are depends on
the point of view.  So, if I can help in some way, it is going to be
good thing for all of us.

-- Yoshiki