Bug: Use of == for arithmetic equality

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 14 10:00:45 UTC 2006

Hi dan

this is really nice to see coming back to real life :).
Can you tell us a bit more about this new VM?
How does it relate to pepsi?

Stef

PS: I still have the dream that I could learn
VM by reading the code of a nice one and then do a lecture
on that,  so your remark on newbie learning is always what
push me to clean the system (remembering your Byte'81 quote
on a so simple system that a single person could understand it)

PSPS note that I use simple and not small because cool abstractions
really build simple knowledge :)