[Help] How can I vote if I have forgotten my sqP login?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:58:17 UTC 2006

You don't need to actually access your SqP account for the voting
process - we are going to collect all SqP email addresses and load
that into the CIVS software.

Having said that, a temporary hack to retrieve your password can be
found at http://elec.tric.nl/seaside/sqp/list - the SqP software
itself (and thus with it the SqP site) doesn't have that
functionality.