Smalltalk party Brussels - 11th March 2006

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:52:53 UTC 2006

Hi all,

A bit of a short notice, mainly because we hade to shove this in
between today and StS ;), but please mark 11th March 2006 in your
diary if you're a Smalltalker within reasonable travel distance of
Brussels.

The VUB Programming Technology Lab will host this day of informal
chat, presentations (Bryce will rehearse his StS Exupery
presentation), and hopefully drinks&dinner afterwards.

Coen de Roover, our contact and thus Official Party Host (thanks
Coen!), has setup a Swiki at
http://prog.vub.ac.be:8080/SmalltalkParty/ - if you plan to attend,
just add your name to the list.

Brussels is very central - you can take the Eurostar/TGV from
Paris/London, fly cheap to Brussels or Charleroi airport (I think Ryan
Air does Charleroi), and Belgium is one of the best countries in the
world for wining&dining, so if you live in Europe, there's really no
reason not to attend. If you live outside Europe, I'll accept a
written notice from your parents or doctor :P

See you in Brussels, and please copy this mail to any other Smalltalk
list/group/site you may find relevant!