Elections - 24 hours to register!!!

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Thu Feb 16 21:55:19 UTC 2006

Ken Causey wrote:
> It looks like we are doing a pretty good job of ranking new Squeak
> People accounts optimistically to at least get them voting rights.
> However we have some 85 past accounts that have never been ranked.
> Please take the time to look through these (grey background on the
> people list page
>
> http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/
>
> ) and rank anyone you recognize.

>From my browsing of the Observers, most it seems haven't even posted to
the list. Quite possibly they are in somebody's class somewhere.
Probably need some of the professors to make some determinations as to
qualifications.

Ramon Leon, Ken Brown are the only two that I recognize as having posted
on the squeak-list.

I went back and looked at the archives. Ken seems to keep up with the
list and does some personal projects.

I went ahead and certified these two as aprentice. Others beat me to
Ramon. :)

Hopefully those who vote at least follow the list. Or else they have
little information to base a decision on.

Hopefully we can have a good turn out.

Jimmie