57 more voters found

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 16 22:39:25 UTC 2006

Hi all!

Ok, I talked to Ken and Cees on IRC and we decided that I could go
through all SM accounts and find accounts (with real packages published)
that don't have accounts on SqP.

I did that and manually checked each one to avoid "bogus" accounts, this
gave us an additional 57 voters - including Ian Piumarta. :)

If I am not mistaken this would bring our approximate list of voters to
around 300 not counting any lists from stakeholder communities.

It is still a quite small number compared to squeak-dev subscriber
count.

regards, Göran