SqueakSource API?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Feb 19 19:04:53 UTC 2006

On 19-Feb-06, at 10:33 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi tim
>
> I remember harvesting some changes of David.
> Should these ones get harvested too?
> Or are you "simply" asking for feedback :)...
The only change I can directly comment on is the 1840 change to
Delays. It's in your mantis pile right now so that you can consider
what to do with it; my advice would be that we should try to get some
opinion from a few more people with an interest in log delays. Dave
Lewis, Lex and laza all took part in the mantis 854 discussion so
they would be logical interested parties. Philippe seems a good idea
too since he claims experience in problems with long delays.

Messing with delay is something to be done slowly, carefully and
after much standing around pontificating with a bunch of grey bearded
oldsters. My suggested change in 1840 is merely an opening suggestion.

tim
I'm so skeptical that I'm not sure I'm really a skeptic