SqueakSource API?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Mon Feb 20 04:23:05 UTC 2006

My pet use would be to have a sort of mini-squeak source running in
my production seaside image.  IOW, my production image would just
look like a SS repository but saves would actually update the running
image.  Then I could push fixes directly from my development laptop
to my deployed application on my production server.

So I'd also like a SS api because I think we could use it to build
automated deployment systems similar to ruby's signal tower.