Squeak on PDA

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Mon Feb 20 20:43:49 UTC 2006

Hi ,
Le 20 févr. 06, à 16:43, Lord Zealon a écrit :

> Hi at all
>
> I would like run squeak in my HP iPaq 4150.
>
> THe SqueakVM i found is in this link:
>
>  http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/
>
> But with some problems:
>
> - The first image link is broken.
> - The others is greater than screen and not usable.

No problem. Open the image on your laptop or desktop computer, resize
the window and save it.
Then transfer the image and open it on your PDA.

> - The VM is Squeak 3.1
>
> Somebody is developing or using squeak in PDA?

Together with people from Douai, I made some experiment.
The VM is tagged alpha. So, it is supposed incomplete.
For instance, there is no socket support.

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org