There is no free space in this set

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Tue Feb 21 15:13:53 UTC 2006

I have a well used Seaside image that will give me the error.

     There is no free space in this set!

This occurs in a dictionary that is used to hold cached objects from
the database. When this happens usually the dictionary is not to big
under 100 items.

My solution now is to clear the database cache and garbage collect
often. This is not ideal but so far it has kept the image alive.

I am not sure what is causing this problem. The memory usage of the
image is not outlandish and the set is not that large.

Any pointer you all can give me to help track down the problem ?

Thanks
Will