KEDAMA for squeak 3.8 ?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Tue Feb 21 15:53:50 UTC 2006

karl a écrit :
> Hilaire Fernandes skrev:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am looking for KEDAMA to try it on a 3.8 image but I cannot find it
>> in the WEB. Any one with an URL I can try?
>>
>> Hilarie Fernandes
>>

> http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginImage-dev.zip
> This is the dev image for Squeakland, 3.8 something including kedama
> Karl

Thanks for the tip Karl.

I saw it is in the EToys-StarSqueak category, I file-out it and file-in
in Squeak3.8. However when opening a KEDAMA area I got error (see
included error log). I am not sure about the cure, but may be there is
already plan for it...

I was believing Kedama needs an external plug-in but there is none in
the squeak-plugin or may be it is inlcuded with the VM, right?

Hilaire Fernandes

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2