problem to connect to squeak

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 21 17:48:01 UTC 2006

For some reason box2 had restarted and since we don't have any of the
Squeak processes setup under init they were not restarted.  I'm
restarted the SqueakSource process and SqueakMap.  However I'm not sure
how to start the Web Team's stuff so I've just sent them email.  I think
that's everything, if anyone notices anything else not working, let me
know.

Ken