1 day left for Squeak elections!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 23 07:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi all!

"Brent Vukmer" <brent.vukmer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Everybody who's been invited to vote, needs to do so in the next 24
> hours.  The election ends Thursday Feburary 23rd 2006 midnight UTC.
>
> Total authorized voters: 343
> Actual votes cast so far: 125

And to quote myself from a posting to the election team list:

"I was just trying to make you understand that if you even get 100
people
voting it would be a thundering success. My bet is below 50, but we will
see."

...by which I now personally consider our first public vote to be a
success! :)
And no, I am not kidding.

But of course I hope we could at least get up to say 200 (about 60% of
eligible voters) before this day is over

regards, Göran