I need a Help: Simulation with Morphs!

radouane el marjani estel1212 at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 23 12:19:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I need some ideas from you, I have writting a simulation experience with
Squeak. This experience will be procced in two computers. my simulation
will be based on Morphs and IconicButtons.
My problem is, my tempter for the experience must seat on the computer
in a room and make some experiences and I must seat
in an other room and I will observe from my computer, what my tempter in
his computer makes. I will use a programm like "VNC".
But I will sometimes to react from my computer with a click on a Button
(for example for a help) from my computer without that the tempter will
observe that.
I find no solution how can a IconicButton just on my Reaction react on
the same simulation where the tempter his experience does?.
Have someone an idea or someone had  this same problem?
Thanks
Radouane