1 day left for Squeak elections!

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 23 19:19:05 UTC 2006

Cees De Groot puso en su mail :

> Well... As a fraction of squeak-dev subscribers, we're at roughly
> 10%... Maybe I'm a pessimist (unlikely) or maybe my expectations are
> too high, but that's not really much. It's probably enough to declare
> a usable election result, but I really do hope that next year, we can
> make a leap to a substantially higher proportion of list subscribers
> (which, I think, is maybe half of the community of squeak developers -
> purely a guesstimate from the number of people I meet who are involved
> in various open source projects but don't subscribe to the
> accompanying mailing lists).

Maybe if nobody wish reelection and votes counts for each person.

Or if "masters" behave like you, gentle with people , good leading and not
trying all do his way.

I vote only in the hope what new people and some of old correct the crash
course to the iceberg, what shy people don't say but thing is the current
3.9 release.

Edgar