Nebraska ------> Error: not strike2 format!

radouane el marjani estel1212 at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 24 15:42:04 UTC 2006

>Message: 3
>Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:06:05 -0300
>From: "Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>
>Subject: Re: I need a Help: Simulation with Morphs!
>To: squeakdev <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>
>radouane el marjani puso en su mail :
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I need some ideas from you, I have writting a simulation experience with
>>Squeak. This experience will be procced in two computers. my simulation
>>will be based on Morphs and IconicButtons.
>>My problem is, my tempter for the experience must seat on the computer
>>in a room and make some experiences and I must seat
>>in an other room and I will observe from my computer, what my tempter in
>>his computer makes. I will use a programm like "VNC".
>>But I will sometimes to react from my computer with a click on a Button
>>(for example for a help) from my computer without that the tempter will
>>observe that.
>>I find no solution how can a IconicButton just on my Reaction react on
>>the same simulation where the tempter his experience does?.
>>Have someone an idea or someone had  this same problem?
>>Thanks
>>Radouane
>>

>You must use Nebraska.
>
>On computer of other person he/she should type in a Workspace
>

>    NebraskaServerMorph serveWorld
>
>Select the text and do it via menu
>
>On your computer you should do
>
>    NetworkTerminalMorph openAndConnectTo: 'servername'
>
>You could put the IP of other person for servername, can see what happens in
>other machine and clicks and all things on the another computer window was
>remote executed.
>
>Hope this help.
>
>Edgar

Hi,
Thanks Edgar for your help, I think that it  was what I need but
I had trying Nebraska bei Squeak version 3.8 and 3.7 in the both computer.
But I have all time this error:  not strike2 format. I don't know what I
must do,
I think it's a coding problem bei data transmission. I need a Help, have
someone an idea.
Thanks.
Radouane