Election results

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Feb 24 18:22:41 UTC 2006

Hi Ken (and all)!

Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 13:50 +0200, goran at krampe.se wrote:
> ...some very nice thing
>
> Thank you G=F6ran for your vote of encouragement.

Well, you deserve it.

>  But actually I'm pretty
> happy to be able to turn to other things for a while.  Right now I'm a
> little tired of the administrative stuff.

Hehe, same feeling here - so I definitely understand that! It will sure
be nice to "only" be a member of this community.

> I will continue my work with
> the box-admins and hopefully start doing some real work with the I/O
> Stewards team.

Sounds great. I will also try to focus on I/O and SM of course. And a
bit on the web team. And of course be more active in maintaining a few
packages like KomHttpServer etc. And, and, and... bah. :)

> Congratulations to the newly elected Board members (as
> well as those who were re-elected) and I wish you all success.

Yes, congrats to you all from me too - in case I missed to say that. :)

regards, Göran