Election results

Peter Crowther Peter at ozzard.org
Sun Feb 26 20:51:11 UTC 2006

> From: tim Rowledge
> We can always appoint you as Viceroy for UK affairs.

I'm not called Roy, but the Vice bit sounds good :-).

More seriously... the governance of this community probably still needs
work; I'd be happy to return to being a member of the Elections team and
trying to get the election and governance side a bit more sorted.  Not
least, getting the Elections team itself on a sound footing, so that it
doesn't look like something that was created by fiat of the Board.
However, that's up to the new Board - they may want to do things a
different way - and also somewhat up to Brent as team leader.

I also still have a half-complete Smalltalk version of the SqP ranking
algorithm (sorry Cees, family commitments went from manageable to
full-time with little warning).  One day we'll get this stuff into a
sensible language!

		- Peter